Like Dr Steven Warren 

 i also left Xocai as a The First Silver in the Netherlands for a better Organic Healthy Fairtrade Healthy Chocolate "Choconat"with a better payplan and more integer leaders and experts in the MLM biz for more then 20 Years.

So if you are in xocai and happy don't see this video.
Succes With your Xocai Business.

Peter Langelaar



Follow US
Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Follow Us on LinkedIn Follow Us on E-mail

If you like to eat the Best Organic raw and child slave free healthy chocolate i do check out my site


DISCLAIMER:
My name is Steven Warren; I’m a Medical Doctor.  I’m Board Certified in Family Medicine as well as in Hospice and Palliative Medicine.  My job as Medical Director for the last 27 years has been making sure people (like you) do not enter my “Rest Homes.”  I have been able to accomplish this through nutritional counseling and assisting people in making better lifestyle choices.  Not only do I practice medicine every day, but I’m also a Clinical Research Physician for critical Government Agencies in addition to International Pharmaceutical Companies.  I’ve earned the distinction of being a “Fellow” with the American Professional Wound Care Association (APWCA) where I personally research and put in practice real-life wound-care solutions.  I’m also the Founder of the FFR (Foundation for Flavonoid Research).
What do all those titles and responsibilities mean to you?  Simply that I’m committed to helping you improve your quality of life through breakthrough technology, natural science, healthy ingredients, balanced nutrition and focused exercise.
The FDA and FTC would like me to clarify that the dark chocolate product line, which I discovered to have the most potent health benefits,